The biggest concern healthcare facility managers have when it comes to construction is uninterrupted patient care, easy access to the facility, safety and durability. As healthcare construction attorneys we are keenly a tune to healthcare administrators and the importance of continued operations. Our clients are protected by the legal clauses in their healthcare construction contracts that are unique to healthcare facilities.
As part of the construction team, we are hands-on and a ready resource to discuss any and all phases of construction and legal implications:
1) Planning and design;
2) Contractor selection: licensing, insurance, bonding, subcontracting, etc.
3) Strategy for selection of trade professions;
4) Developing milestones and payment metrics that are fair and appropriate with the amount of effort and actual work completed; including workers liens and releases,;
5) Procurement of services and materials: 3 bids, open bid, spec bid, etc.
6) Ensuring warranties are represented accurately, with minimized out-clauses;
7) Dispute resolution and recovery if the construction project is not done right.
We know and tackle the concerns of uninterrupted patient care and patient, staff and visitor safety. We work on projects such as:
i.e. Elevator operations and security is often a critical part of patient visits, safety and construction project operations; how will your project work around the elevator issues. We have niche experience and background in elevator/vertical transportation.
There is no such thing as standardized contracts when it comes to construction, each contract is unique and has very unique clauses, even if it is an AIA contract.
What healthcare providers need is their own attorney, who works with them to ensure that the project proceeds with minimum glitches, the costs are projected correctly, and the warranties are buttoned down by the end of the project.
If you are ready to get a legal mind working on your legal issues and you:
- want Access to a Senior Law Partner 24/7, via call or text;
- get Practical Advice while minimizing legal speak; and
- be Guaranteed that we will strive to perform the work to satisfy you, and if the workmanship does not meet your satisfaction, we will either fix it or refund your money.
- Cost Options - Our Clients have two pricing options for this: (i) Initial fixed set-up fee plus $750 per month for the duration of the construction project; or (ii) an hourly fee so that the client only pays for what they use.
For a confidential consultation call/text at (954)445-5503 or email me at Ben@HealthcareAttorney.Net
Ben Assad Mirza, Esq., CHC, CPA, JD, LLM, MPHA
Important Note: If you need legal advice that is more state law specific than what is required by Federal Statutes, please advise us so we may connect you with the right legal counsel licensed in the state you are inquiring about.
Healthcare Law Partners, LLC
401 E. Las Olas Blvd, Suite 1400, Fort Lauderdale, FL 33301 - Available by Appointment
Areas of Practice: Healthcare Law, Physician Contracts, Business Contracts, Covenants Not to Compete, Insurance Coverage, Investigations, Partnership and Shareholder Agreements, Collecting from Insurance Plans, Healthcare Litigation, Subpoenas, Depositions, Medicare Fraud Defense, Whistleblower Defense, Physician Defense, Board of Medicine, Board of Dentistry, Pain Medicine, Administrative Hearings, Professional Licensing, Compliance, Compliance Programs.
AVAILABLE IN THE FOLLOWING FLORIDA CITIES AND COUNTIES: MIAMI, FORT LAUDERDALE, WEST PALM BEACH, ORLANDO, TAMPA, JACKSONVILLE, DAYTONA BEACH, GAINESVILLE, KEY WEST, MELBOURNE, OCALA, PENSACOLA, PANAMA CITY, SARASOTA, ST. PETERSBURG, TALLAHASSEE, ALACHUA, BAKER, BAY, BRADFORD, BREVARD, BROWARD, CALHOUN, CHARLOTTE, CITRUS, CLAY, COLLIER, COLUMBIA, DADE, DE SOTO, DIXIE, DUVAL, ESCAMBIA, FLAGLER, FRANKLIN, GADSDEN, GILCHRIST, GLADES, GULF, HAMILTON, HARDEE, HENDRY, HERNANDO, HIGHLANDS, HILLSBOROUGH, HOLMES, INDIAN RIVER, JACKSON, JEFFERSON, LAFAYETTE, LAKE, LEE, LEON, LEVY, LIBERTY, MADISON, MANATEE, MARION, MARTIN, MONROE, NASSAU, OKALOOSA, OKEECHOBEE, ORANGE, OSCELOA, PALM BEACH, PASCO, PINELLAS, POLK, PUTNAM, ST. JOHNS, ST. LUCIE, SANTA ROSA, SARASOTA, SEMINOLE, SUMTER, SUWANNEE, TAYLOR, UNION, VOLUSIA, WAKULLA, WALTON, AND WASHINGTON.
Copyright © 2020 Healthcare Law Partners, LLC - All Rights Reserved.
Powered by GoDaddy Website Builder