Healthcare Construction Contracting and Litigation - Construction Attorney
Healthcare General Counsel's Need Support from Outside Hospital Attorneys
2) Contractor selection: licensing, insurance, bonding, subcontracting, etc.
3) Strategy for selection of trade professions;
4) Developing milestones and payment metrics that are fair and appropriate with the amount of effort and actual work completed; including workers liens and releases,;
5) Procurement of services and materials: 3 bids, open bid, spec bid, etc.
6) Ensuring warranties are represented accurately, with minimized out-clauses;
7) Dispute resolution and recovery if the construction project is not done right.
- New Hospital Construction
- Hospital Renovations and Expansions
- Longterm Acute Care Centers
- Clinics and Treatment Centers
- Medical office Buildings
FOR PERSONALIZED ATTENTION OF LEGAL COUNSEL
Free Initial Review and Consultation
For a confidential consultation call/text at (954)445-5503 or email me at BAM@HealthcareAttorney.Net
Ben Assad Mirza, Esq., CHC, CPA, JD, LLM, MPHA
Important Note: If you need legal advice that is more state law specific than what is required by Federal Statutes, please advise us so we may connect you with the right legal counsel licensed in the state you are inquiring about.